[APAC-Discuss] VOTE RESULTS: APRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 08:32:01 UTC 2013

A very big congratulations to Maureen Hilyard for being elected to the
ALAC. She is both a very competent and socially active personality and
will definitely be able to represent APRALO effectively on the ALAC as
well as significantly contribute to its work.

I wish her good luck and success in her endeavors on ALAC. Your
presence and leadership will also help organize the APRALO component
of the possible ALS Summit in London next year!

Congrats to APRALO!

Best

Fouad Bajwa

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 12:57 PM, ICANN At-Large Staff
<staff at atlarge.icann.org> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> With 20 out of 31 APRALO ALSes having voted in the poll for APRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015, we can confirm that the result is quorate.
>
> *****
> Question: Please choose the candidate you wish to have elected to the APRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015:
>
>  *   Fouad Bajwa
>  *   Maureen Hilyard
>
> APRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015
> As at Poll close: Friday 05 July 2013 23:59 UTC
> Number of voters: 20 · Group size: 32 · Percentage voted: 62.50
> Ranked by votes
> Rank    Options Votes   %
> 1       Maureen Hilyard 14      70.00
> 2       Fouad Bajwa     6       30.00
>

> *****
>
> You may review the results independently under:
> http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=3229Vrrhbvk92R6fBLtjpFxG
>
> Regards,
>
> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>a

Regards.