[APAC-Discuss] [WHOIS-WG] Beijing and Policy Discussion - and Verisign

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:51:34 UTC 2013

Hi, Holly, why don't we put "Compliance" into our MS discussion agenda
then? It involves users' interests (at-large/civil society), law
enforcement (government), ICANN-registrar contractual relation (private
sectors). It is perfect for multi-stakeholder discussion. More tangible
actually to users than ITU issues, IMHO.

Hong