[APAC-Discuss] [WHOIS-WG] Beijing and Policy Discussion - and Verisign

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Jan 13 20:22:29 UTC 2013

Yes Carlton - I did mean registrars.  Sorry.  And I really don't have a problem with companies acting in their own best interests within the law. The really disappointing thing is that the big initiative by Compliance for a complete audit of all registries and registrars was launched without someone in Compliance making sure they could do it!  It is a bit of egg on their face that they (and ICANN didn't need)

Holly