[APAC-Discuss] NomCom updates

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:40:23 UTC 2013

Dear APRALO colleagues,

Attached is ICANN NomCom February Report card, which presents the issues, discussed during our conference call.

This is also a reminder that the deadlines for applying for leadership positions is set as 1st of May, 2013 and I would like to encourage one more time to review the positions and apply if consider your candidacy appropriate for those positions, or you can also nominate someone who can be a good candidate from your region, your community. Also, if there are candiates who recently applied for different positions in ICANN or working groups, can think of applying to this opportunity (through NomCom process).

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, related to NomCom activities.

Sincerely,
SiranushICANN NomCom member from APRALO