[APAC-Discuss] [AFRI-Discuss] Happy Holidays and Thank You!

FMAI fmai at topnet.tn
Mon Dec 30 20:39:36 UTC 2013

Thank you Olivier for this fabulous message and for your wishes.

I hope that At-Large and ICANN achieve successfully more inclusiveness, more
protection of the public interest above all other interests and more
bottom-up multi equal stakeholder governance.

Let 2014 be an exceptional year for our community
..

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director