[APAC-Discuss] Monthly call follow up

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 26 09:18:39 UTC 2013

Dear APRALO colleagues,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you. Let 2014 be the year full of joy and happiness in your families.
Following to my e-mail related to APRALO monthly call updates, I would like to bring up to your attention the following issues:

APRALO ROP WG Charter is being considered final and approved, as the deadline for any comments had passed. This document will be later shared with all other RALOs. I would like to thank all members of this WG for the wonderful job. You can learn about the members of this WG and also see the final document posted as PDF file here: https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Rules+of+Procedures+Review+2013.
WE STILL NEED EVERYONE's INPUT FOR THE FOLLOWING ISSUES, ANY VOLUNTEERS FOR:
1.  We need volunteers for APRALO ALS Spotlight presentation. This is what has been suggested by YOU, and we are implementing since Durban meeting, and it proved to be very successful for us to know other ALSs and learn from their experience. So, please, volunteer for the next Spotlight presentation of your ALS.
2. We also need volunteer for ALAC Finance and Budget Sub-Committee (FBSC) from our RALO. Those who have background in finance and are interested to serve in this committee, please, send your name to me and/or ICANN staff ASAP.
To learn more about FBSC, please, visit the wiki space , direct link is here: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Subcommittee+on+Finance+and+Budget
3. ATLAS II – join a working group -    On the workspace  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Working+Groups is a list of working groups that preparing for this major event. In the blurb there will be a statement that will ask you to sign up for that group’s mailing list .  Please join one if you have time to spare.
 INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO BE PROVIDED FOR:
1. CROPP - Any important event you are aware of during the period from February till June 2014? If yes, share the information and highlight the importance of participation in it from APRALO perspective.
2. We still are waiting for the logo and the brief information from Internet Society Kolkota Chapter. Please, provide the info ASAP to me.
3. SINGAPORE Showcase – photo pleasePlease, send your photo (if you didn't do it so far) to Maureen to be included in the Showcase video.
Once again, thank you very much for your cooperation and enjoy holidays.
Best regards from Armenia
SiranushAPRALO Acting Chair