[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Current issues

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 07:42:02 UTC 2013

Thanks, Maureen, for the informative message.

I've made comments on wiki.

Also, if there is no ALS volunteering so far, I'm willing to give a short
introduction on Jan.28, when is 2 days before Chinese New Year's Eve.

Best,

Hong

--
Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL), Beijing Normal