[APAC-Discuss] METRICS

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 14:34:08 UTC 2013

Fouad

On the matter of the specifics of Individual Membership in RALO's...  This
is of course a clearly identified OBJECTIVE  for all RALO's since its
identification as a recommendation fron the ALAC Review, and is NOT an idea
dismissed by any RALO I trust as it "just has to happen where it has not
already"....

That said  this issue has been identified as one of several amendment to
Rules matters for the current APRALO Rules Review, so resending your
"paperwork on policy reform in the APRALO articles" to that RALO WG will be
verynvaluable indeed... thanks

Regarding your comment on "silence"  etc., from an  APRALO POV =>hmmm as a
serving Leader of the RALO (you are a Vice Chair after all) YOU are, I
would have thought one perfectly positioned to ensure this does not/did not
happen...  However PLEASE bring this up when you next attend one of the
APRALO Meetings... It is a matter that clearly needs addressing...