[APAC-Discuss] APRALO monthly call - Message from Fouad

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Sep 25 05:59:01 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Further to today's call, Holly requested for Fouad's message to be sent out
to the list, especially for those who joined via the audio bridge and who
were not able to join the Adobe Connect:

Message from Fouad Bajwa:
Just in case if I lose electricity. I wanted to share the New GTLD RG
activty update which is actually towards the end of the discussion. We have
the following process of how ALAC files an objection to a new gTLD
application:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/877052/gTLD-RG/At-Large-Objection-Process-v2.pdf

Thank you.

Kind regards,