[APAC-Discuss] congrats to charles

Charles Mok (gmail) charlespmok at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 01:16:02 UTC 2012

Dear all colleague in ICANN and APRALO and At-Large!

Thank you so much for your warm congratulations to me!  I am so very very
sorry for this very late reply, as there were so many things to take care
after the election!  I must also apologize for the leave I took from APRALO
and for all the colleagues for taking up the work for me!

I will continue to work along ICANN and APRALO and At-Large, and hope I can
add a new perspective to our work.  It will be mutually beneficial for us
to bring At-Large closer to our communities and I hope I can do that more
in my new role, and make our Internet community more globally aware, and
vice versa.

Thanks again and I will gradually get back in the swing in a few more days!
 :)

Really, all your support and help mean so much to me!  Thanks again!!

Charles