[APAC-Discuss] Sponsored Registry Agreements as at 8th September 2012

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 04:15:06 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Whilst we are fundamentally reviewing the 2001 and 2009 Versions of the
Registrar Accreditation Agreements, it may also be worthwhile to keep in
mind the Consensus Policies that are in place which affect the RAAs
irrespective of whether they are woven into the Contracts, although some
may differ. The Registries remain our point of connection and as such, it
is useful to be familiar with.

 This is a condensed overview of the Sponsored Registry Agreements which I
promised to send.
 Source: http://www.icann.org/en/about/agreements/registries

   *Registry Operator* *Sponsored Agreement* *First Signed* *Amendments*  SITA
Information Networking Computing USA .aero 11-Jun-09 #1/  22 Aug 2011  DotAsia
Organisation Limited .asia 6-Dec-06 #1/ 22 June 2010  #2/ 11 Oct 2010  #3/
29 Feb 2012  Fundació puntCAT, Fundació Privada, Catalonia Private
Foundation .cat 23-Sep-05 #1/ 24 June 2010  DotCooperation LLC, a Delaware
limited liability company .coop 1-Jul-07 #1/ 11 Nov 2008  mTLD Top Level
Domain, Ltd., an Irish Limited Liability Company whose name has been
changed to Afilias Technologies Limited .mobil 10-Jul-05 #1/ 1 Jan 2007  #2/
14 Nov 2008  Museum Domain Management Association, a corporation
established under the laws of France .museum 3-Nov-07  Universal Postal
Union, a specialized agency of the United Nations, represented by the
Director General of its International Bureau, having its headquarters at
Weltpoststrasse 4, 3000 Bern 15, Switzerland .post 11-Dec-09

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862

Twitter: @SalanietaT