[APAC-Discuss] [lac-discuss-en] At-Large at the IGF in Baku Worspace - and identification of At-Large community members participating

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Wed Oct 31 16:26:17 UTC 2012

Dear All,

This is Yannis from NetMission one of the ALSes of APRALO. I will be there with a team of our NetMission ambassadors.

In addition to the APRALO workshop, we are also organizing another feeder WS119 Defining Successful Factors of Different Models for Youth Engagement in Internet Governance which is on Nov 8 from 14:30-16:00 at conference room #1 under the theme IG4D.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
NetMission.Asia
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5802 2500   ︳Fax: +852 5802 2502   ︳http://www.dot.asia