[APAC-Discuss] NomCom updates

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:23:15 UTC 2012

Dear APRALO colleagues,

As ICANN NomCom member for this year, I would like to provide you all with some updates of our committee's work.

Attached
 you can find the October Report Card (both in word and PDF format), which is a new practice to be distributed and circulated officially to our stakeholder groups, as well those documents (the similar report cards will be available for every month) will be posted online in NomCom official page (http://nomcom.icann.org). I am also sending you the open positions
available for this year, as there is also available position for Asia Pacific and Australia region for your attention.
For your information the submission of SOIs (Statement of Interests) will be officially opened on Novermber 7, 2012 and I suppose will be officially announced and promoted during IGF in Baku by several NomCom members who will be there in person. I will also send the note to this list when the opening will be announced.
If you have any questions related to the opening positions and about 2013 NomCom work, feel free to contact me.
Sincerely,
Siranush
Siranush VardanyanICANN 2013 NomCom memberRepublic of Armenia