[APAC-Discuss] Attention: ALSes in APRALO

Pavan Budhrani pavan at registry.asia
Wed Oct 10 01:21:57 UTC 2012

Hey Narine,

This message was sent by me a week or so ago about the survey.

This is Pavan Budhrani, secretariat for the APRALO region. I would like to
draw your attention to this survey. It is designed to give us feedback in
ways to engage better with you and take your input into consideration when
making decisions. Asia-Pacific is the region which has the greatest number
of internet users so policy issues are of utmost importance to our region.

The link for the survey is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/APRALO1of2012

The survey will be available for a period of 10 days so the deadline is on
the *1st of October.*

It is advisable for you to contact other parties within your ALS if you
cannot find information relating to any question in the survey.

If you do have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to
contact me anytime! Thank you very much again for your help!

--
Pavan Budhrani
Director of Business Development