[APAC-Discuss] Threats to an Open and Free Internet #Verisign's Patent Application

Franck Martin franck.martin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 22:19:34 UTC 2012

There is prior art, this should get pto not to accept the submission as you can now submit this info to the pto for their consideration

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koch-dnsop-dnssec-operator-change-01

More info:
http://www.businessinsider.com/google-crowdsourcing-2012-9

Printed on recycled paper!