[APAC-Discuss] APRALO web site - our page

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Fri Nov 30 03:26:38 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

I'm still thinking about making at least our page user friendly, so everyone can figure out where to find thinks.

What I would like to have posted is the reports I do each month for ALAC on what news from our RALO.  I would also like to have space for reports on global or regional events of interest - Baku is a clear example, but Maureen's report on PICISOC is also a good example.  There should also be space where we can post upcoming events.

The box on the left hand side of our page lists the following headings.

APRALO Officers
APRALO At-Large Structures
Meeting Notes
APRALO Secretariat
Organising Documents
Current Activities
Opinions
APRALO Brochure
What is not clear to me is the content under Meeting Notes and current activities.  Maybe that could be expanded to have a heading 'Meetings and Events' and under that, separate links for my monthly report, plus reports from any or our members on either global or regional events.  For current activities again, maybe that could be activities - with separate links to current and future activities.  Mainly, I want a clear pathway that is obvious to all.

Thoughts?

Holly