[APAC-Discuss] APRALO website

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 03:41:07 UTC 2012

Holly yes there is a lot to be done and Matt, Silvia, Pavan and others (me
included) have some "to do's" on our list...   And we do need to do 2 (at
least) focussed essential "things" 1 catch up find and if needs be
replicate "history" somehow "lost / overwritten"  (this is one of my main
peeves and projects with Matt, Silvia, Pavan et.al.)  and 2 set up time
fresh templates and records  / archives standards for future build... As I
believe you were proposing.... However we are also soon to be subject to an
ALAC-- RALO-- At-Large web pages review and rebuild... So we need to be
cognisent of that.. My view is APOLLO could be one of the beta projects for
that with ALAC... (look to the new(ish) GNSO site to see the kind of thing
proposed...