[APAC-Discuss] Replacement Link: Streaming is Available! [Remotely Participate] PACINET 2012

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 09:14:55 UTC 2012

Dear All,

We regret that remote streaming was disrupted this afternoon. The new link
is www.ustream.com/channel/pacinet2012

We apologise for the disruption during the Access for Disabled Persons
Session which was an incredibly dynamic session! It was great to see local
and regional advocates speak passionately about Access for Disabled Persons.

Warm Regards,
Sala