[APAC-Discuss] Draft APRALO Chair's report

Youn Jung Park yjpark21 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 01:11:52 UTC 2012

Dear Holly,

Thank you for extensive report! From my end, I put myself on Academy WG
together with Hong. I have not been quite active, though. Hopefully, more
activities down the road.

FYI and update. Thanks to CLO and ICANN community, the decision to host
"2013 APrIGF in Seoul" was made in Baku.

Taking this opportunity, I would like to welcome all of you in Seoul next
year.

Look forward to meeting with you all next Tues.

Best,
YJ
2012. 11. 20. 오후 2:14에 "Holly Raiche" <h.raiche at internode.on.net>님이 작성: