[APAC-Discuss] APRALO news

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon Nov 19 22:20:59 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

Each month, the RALO Chair is to submit a report on the activities in their region.

It's a bit late, but many of you will also have been tied up with Baku.

So please, for the October newsletter, I want to include
- new APRALO members for October
- confirmation of new APRALO officers at Toronto
- highlights for APRALO during Toronto.  A lot of you were there, but I don't see reports.  I want  to list who among us was there, and highlights of the issues that concern us.  Edmon and Rinalia particularly, a couple of sentences on IDNs in Toronto - thanks
- other APRALO activities - Sala - how did your capacity building exercise go?  we should cover that in the news letter

What I want to do next is what Garth has done in NARALO: List the various issues that are ALAC's as well as listing other issues specific to this region - and assign people to issues.

(e.g., for the RAA, Cintra has already put her hand up along with mine,, and Edmon's  and Rinalia's are against IDNs)

But first - any more reports from Toronto - and any other reports for the region

Thanks

Holly