[APAC-Discuss] Baku outcomes

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Thu Nov 15 05:45:33 UTC 2012

HI Everyone

With Baku over, the agenda for the next APRALO meeting includes a look back at Baku.  We don't have a lot of time in that teleconference, so it would be really helpful if those of you who attended could write brief notes on what happened - what was good (and not so good), what issues came up that we should be aware of and what lessons are there to be learned - particularly for the Beijing meeting and APRALO showcase.

Matt - could you please set up a workspace for people to put their notes in please and circulate the link

Thanks everyone for taking the time.

Holly