[APAC-Discuss] Welcome to ICANN At-Large!

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:20:13 UTC 2012

Thanks allot to all and it's our pleasure to be part of such great organization/ Society and it's members .
Regards

Ali AlMeshal
Bahrain Internet Society
Board Member
Director - Strategic Alliances
Email: ali.almeshal at bis.org.bh
dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Mobile : +973 39440025
Skype: alialmeshal
Professional Public Speaker (Internet related Business) & Payment Industry freelance advisor

Sent from my iPhone