[APAC-Discuss] ICANN 43 Report [APRALO Rep to ALAC: Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro] dated 27th March, 2012

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 21:05:48 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Firstly, thank you for all those that were streaming in to the ICANN 43 and
participating remotely or on site. Your participation is critical and is
significant and we should continue to look for ways and means to strengthen
this. I am enclosing my report dated 27th March, 2012 and arrived into Fiji
on the 25th March, 2012.

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala