[APAC-Discuss] Consultations on the need to appoint a WG comprising of GAC and [URGENT]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 23:13:32 UTC 2012

Dear APRALO,

I am writing not only to the APRALO Executives but to the ALS that together
make up APRALO to seek your comments or opinions on a Proposal that was
tabled by an ALAC member at the Government Advisory Committee (GAC) meeting
to establish a working group between ALAC and GAC to tease out issues of
common interests. There is a successful precedent in the past where ALAC
and GAC worked together to raise other issues of important such as Joint
Applicant Support Group for New gTLDs (JAS).

I recommend that we accept this Proposal.

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT