[APAC-Discuss] General Update Day 1 of ICANN 43

Charles Mok (gmail) charlespmok at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:27:15 UTC 2012

Dear Sala, thanks for the update.  Greetings from Asia for all our reps.
 Sorry I cannot join you this time in CR for the meeting because of our
very strange and confusing Chief Executive election.  I will try to tune in
when I can but this is a busy week for me back here at home so I will try
my best!

Charles