[APAC-Discuss] ICANN 43 Meeting [Invitation to stream in]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 15:47:26 UTC 2012

 Dear All,

As you know the ICANN 43 is in session and you can go to the website to
visit whichever session you want to attend.
You will be able to see the Agenda for various constituencies within ICANN
in http://costarica43.icann.org/

APRALO representatives (Holly, Rinalia, Cheryl, Edmon, Siva and I) are in
the ALAC and we will be attending the ALAC meetings mostly and Regional
Working Session 1 which has just started. If you would like to attend
remotely, you will need to download Adobe Flash etc. You can attend the
ALAC meeting via http://icann.adobeconnect.com/sjo43-lasamericas

Edmon is currently speaking on the IDN WG right now.

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT
Skype:Salanieta.Tamanikaiwaimaro