[APAC-Discuss] APAC-Discuss Digest, Vol 68, Issue 11

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jul 25 12:41:07 UTC 2012

Dear Holly,

On 25/07/2012 14:00, Holly Raiche wrote :
> I think we should go ahead and ask ICANN or ISOC to make us a part of their
> workshop otherwise it may remain a challenge to get in a good audience if
> we go solo. Can we get clarity on how many people can be sent to the IGF
> and what is the exact funding amount at hand.

It is in my current list of tasks (discussed during the 24/07/2012 ALAC
call) to shed light over the terms of the funding allocation for IGF, as
described in the ICANN Finance & Budget document. I need to obtain more
clarity about what the $90K means. Heidi is also checking via staff
routes how this will be shared between several groups, APRALO being one
of them.
I hope to have a clear answer about this soon.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD