[APAC-Discuss] APRALO and the IGF

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue Jul 24 22:36:55 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

I am very conscious that, by postponing the APRALO meeting until 31 July we have missed the opportunity to discuss a possible workshop for Baku - the absolute deadline being July 30.  At this stage, I am feeling it is too late to get something together, but can be persuaded differently.

I am happy to ask ICANN staff to arrange a teleconference earlier but need convincing that there is a real possibility of not only an idea for a workshop, but enthusiasm and the time for putting something together that looks credible - in 5 days!

I welcome all input - but please get back to me within the next 24 hours if you have not only an idea but an outline we can all discuss and support.

(After the APrIGF, I realised that many of the participants there will also be discussing WCIT at Baku so I"m not sure yet another workshop in WCIT will work)

Thanks

Holly