[APAC-Discuss] Disclosure

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 23:37:22 UTC 2012

Hi Sala,

Congratulations and keep up your contributions.

Thanks for sharing but working for or contributing to bilateral and
multilateral organizations in whatever capacity is not a coi issue. If you
were employed on its fulltime payroll, you would have had to restrict
participation in paid activities and not in voluntary service organizations
only if they implicitly require you to. The ICANN coi things seems to be
getting a bit confused. It has to do with ICANN contracted parties or
financial interests. ITU may have very limited ICANN related policy
interests out of which a majority are over hyped by a handful self
proclaimed experts so nothing to really worry about.

Take care.

Fouad Bajwa