[APAC-Discuss] Webinar - 'Europe and Asia: a divergent path' - Join us on Thursday at 14:00 GMT

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:02:02 UTC 2012

Dear APRALO members,

Kindly find this invitation to attend an e briefings webinar: **

** **

 ****

****

*Webinars*****

*www.diplomacy.edu*****

 ****

Dear colleagues,****

We are pleased to invite you to attend our upcoming Brussels e-briefings
webinar:****

*Europe and Asia: a divergent path *****

Despite several calls from the Eurozone to Asian emerging powers and to
Japan, nations in the Far East are not paying much attention to the crisis
faced by the European Union. In fact, the Asian assumption in Asia is that
Europe’s decline is there to stay and will shape the new decade. Rather,
Asian countries are looking more to the United States to provide security
leadership and proper containment of China.****

Back from South East Asia, our EU fellow and correspondent Richard
Werly will brief us on the most recent events in the region, and explain
why Asia and Europe are set for a diverging path in 2012, marked by a
growing European push for more protectionism.****

Join us on Thursday, 26th January, at 14:00 GMT, as we discuss pressing
issues.****

Attendance is free, but registration is required. For more info, and to
register, visit
www.diplomacy.edu/calendar/webinar-europe-and-asia-divergent-path****

*Diplo's Webinar Team**
www.diplomacy.edu*****