[APAC-Discuss] Search for Volunteers

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 21:37:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone within APRALO would like to assist me in the
following:-

   1.  Draft Human Resources Matrix that I am working on. You can send me
   an email offline. I am also looking for ways and means to condense it and
   improve it before sending it in for greater public input and comments.
   2. Capacity Building Paper for Inreach and outreach - I have started
   work on the paper and there is a Draft.

If there is anyone who would like to help co-author the paper, let me know
and send me an email.

Best Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala