[APAC-Discuss] MEETING CANCELLED / APRALO Teleconference - Tuesday, 28 February 2012 05:00 UTC

ICANN Atlarge-Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Feb 27 21:29:11 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Please note that this call has been CANCELLED.

The next meeting will be held in San Jose, Costa Rica on Wednesday, 14
March 2012 at 23:00 - 00:00 UTC (17:00-18:00 local time), Meeting Room:
Girasol.

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Meetings+-+Wednesday%2
C+14+March+2012

Thank you.
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber and Nathalie
Peregrine
ICANN At-Large Staff
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org