[APAC-Discuss] Survey

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:13:48 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I am looking into gathering some information in relation to the Asian
Australasian and Pacific Region. Grateful if you could take the time to
fill in this brief survey and send to me (salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro) but
not replying to the list.

*
*

*
*

*SURVEY*

*1.       **What is the name of your country?*

*2.       **Does your country have a National Broadband Policy? ** If yes,
please provide online link.*

*3.       **Does your country have a National ICT Policy? If yes, please
provide online link.*

*4.       **Does your country have a Regulator  to regulate
Telecommunciations or ICT if so what is it called? Please provide the link.
Does it also administer your country's ccTLD?*

*5.       **Does your country have a Regulator to regulate competition in
the Telecommunications market in your country? If yes, what is it
called? **Please
provide online link.*

*6.       **Is the Regulator the Government Ministry or is it an
independent statutory body?*

*7.    Are** the Regulators financially independent?*

*8. Does your country have a GAC representative into the GAC within ICANN?*

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT
Skype:Salanieta.Tamanikaiwaimaro