[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER / APRALO December Monthly call

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Sat Dec 15 16:24:14 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Further to the Doodle poll, the December APRALO teleconference is scheduled
for Wednesday, 19 December 2012 at 05:00 UTC.

For other times:
http://tinyurl.com/bodt8nh

The draft agenda and call details can be found at:
http://tinyurl.com/bv8zwpx

Adobe Connect Room:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/apralo <http://icann.adobeconnect.com/apralo>

APRALO wiki workspace:
https://community.icann.org/x/4ZMi

If you are unable to attend the call please send an email indicating your
absence and we will note this information on the agenda. If you require a
dial-out please contact At-Large staff at: staff at atlarge.icann.org
<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> .

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff
at:staff at atlarge.icann.org.

Thank you.
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org

One World, One Internet