[APAC-Discuss] NomCom updates

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 06:37:39 UTC 2012

Dear APRALO colleagues,

As you already know from my previous e-mail related to NomCom updates, the 2013 NomCom adopted an initiative during their first meeting in
Toronto, Canada on 19 – 20 October 2012, to produce a monthly report
card as a method to communicate with the Community on a regular basis.

On December 12, 2012 the NomCom has its monthly conference call and I am sending you the direct link to NomCom December report card, which is the following - http://nomcom.icann.org/report-card-13dec12-en.pdf.

For all those who had no chance to read also the October Report card, here is the link to NomCom report card page -  http://nomcom.icann.org/report-cards-2012-2013.htm

Please, share with your ALSs and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Happy holiday season to all of you. Enjoy Christmas and have blessing 2013 year ahead.

Best

Siranush

Siranush Vardanyan
Armenia