[APAC-Discuss] APRALO web site - our page

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Mon Dec 3 08:42:45 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Just have a quick run-through on our webpage as well and I think the lefthand bar has far more heading now than what Holly Mentioned.

Agree that we shall have more clearer layers.

Below are some suggestions on the headings for the sidebar:
 - APRALO Committee (Currently is the regional leader page)
 - ALSes (subpage for each ALSes, btw many new ALSes are currently missing on the page)
 - APRALO Monthly Meetings
	i. Monthly Agenda
	ii. Monthly Meeting Minutes
 - Working Groups (e.g. Beijing Event Workspace)
 - Policy Development Space (subpage for any current policy open for comment)
 - Events (For any APRALO, regional or national events that happening around that ALSes would like to share)
 - Reports & News (for Chair and ALSes to update any reports on their own region such as any IGF)
 - APRALO Brochure & Documents
	i. Brochures
	ii. Other Documents (e.g. budget plan, strategic plan)

Happy to hear about other comments. =)

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
Best Regards,

Yannis Li
Coordinator of NetMission.Asia
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5802 2500   ︳Fax: +852 5802 2502   ︳http://www.netmission.asia