[APAC-Discuss] Message from Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Sat Sep 17 15:42:07 UTC 2011

Dear All,
The following message is being sent on behalf of Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:
Ni sa bula vinaka! Greetings from Fiji! I am aware of the challenges besetting the Asia Pacific region and the many diverse issues and complexities involved.
Recognising the strategic role that the Regional At Large Organisations (RALOs) play in the manner in which Policies are shaped, I recognise the need for powerful collaboration and inclusiveness.  I would like to thank the Outgoing APRALO representative who nominated me and the APRALO Chair for seconding the nomination and those that supported the nomination. I would also like to thank all those that voted to enable me to sit in a place of representation, please accept my acknowledgement and gratitude for your support. I would also like to acknowledge Mr Fouad Bajwa and look forward to working together to ensure that the voices of our region are heard.
As your representative to the ALAC, it is my humble duty to serve you with diligence and commitment.
-Sala
-----
Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff at atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org