[APAC-Discuss] Announcement of Results of APRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2011 and 2013

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 06:19:10 UTC 2011

Please join me in congratulating Salanieta on being chosen as APRALO Representative for  ALAC 2011-2013! I wish Sala a successful term all the way!

I also congratulate Cheryl for leading and contributing as APRALO's ALAC Representative and the past ALAC Chair as we have greatly learnt and progressed under her leadership as a successful organization and grown to what ALAC is today.

Thank you all and hopefully meet many of you at the upcoming IGF.

Fouad Bajwa
sent using my iPad