[APAC-Discuss] Dakar Report

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Nov 7 08:47:32 UTC 2011

Hello all,

that's because Cheryl received her email via the APRALO list & it might
have therefore been stripped of attachments by the ICANN list mailer.
Evan, you were CC'ed directly & therefore received a direct copy. For
the exercise, I've also included a copy of Holly's attachment in this
message.

Kind regards,

Olivier