[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Elections

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat May 21 07:51:57 UTC 2011

Dear Holly and Charles,

congratulations on your new appointments.
I am thrilled to see that APRALO has a very dynamic leadership Team and
look forward to working with both of you and with the already installed
leadership, Fouad Bajwa, Edmon Chung and Pavan Budhrani.

The APRALO region is the largest and probably the most diverse of the
ICANN At-Large regions and I wish to see it thrive.
With your help, I look forward to serving and listening to the Internet
Users of your region as well as possible.
Warmest regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD