[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Showcase Call for Participation

Charles Mok charlespmok at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 01:45:33 UTC 2011

We will still need the leadership of the chair and I think it is to the
benefit of the whole apralo community to continue to have Hong's active
participation, and I hope sincerely that Hong will consider again to
continue her service as chair, for the great leadership she has provided and
for the best continuity of apralo altogether!!

Sent from my iPad