[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Showcase Call for Participation

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 12:03:21 UTC 2011

Hi Hong,

I did initiate discussions with potential sponsors in SF. I had also
read the message and as I returned on the 24th, I am amidst a bit of
work and tending to some family related things and am on the same page
with you.

AT the moment we may want to address the following issue:

1. Do all ALS's know what an APRALO ALS Showcase is? We should send
out a small brief about the showcase.

2. Date and time slot for the Showcase.

3. Keynote Speaker: are the possible names well known throughout the
APRALO community or should we only opt for a speaker known to one part
of the community? I mention this because usually showcases have
keynote speakers well known across the community.

4. Should we first take commitments from the most active ALS's and
then move towards the silent ones?

Best

Fouad Bajwa

Regards.