[APAC-Discuss] Monthly Call on March 29

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:24:41 UTC 2011

Dear Hong,

I hope you had a safe travel back as well as all our colleagues that were present at the sf meeting.

I would follow your suggestion for holding the meeting in April instead of on 29 march. This will enable us to follow up on action items. I also saw your message for the proposed apralo showcase and we can follow up on these items till April meeting.

Take care.

Fouad Bajwa
sent using my iPad