[APAC-Discuss] Monthly Call on March 29

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:14:37 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Per normal schedule, next APRALO monthly call will be on March 29. However,
APRALO just held the f-2-f plus conference call on March 15. The minutes and
action items are online now. It is a question whether a call needs to be
scheduled in only 14 days. If the members prefer to such a meeting, I've no
objection. Since I won't be available on March 29, I suggest the two Vice
Chairs chair the meeting if so scheduled. I hereby submit my apologies.

Regards

Hong