[APAC-Discuss] APRALO INPUT on ICANN Meeting Dates

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:51:53 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I strongly encourage you to take a look at the PDF file, which already
specified a number of public holidays in various parts of AP Region.

Given the cultural diversity of Asia Pacific region, I particularly
encourage the colleagues from Pacific Islands and Central Asia to
reviews the dates and/or supplement the holidays in their culture that
have not been taken into account. No matter a cultural community is
large or small, their tradition and holidays should be equally
respected.

Hong