[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC-Announce] Call for RALO Volunteers for ccNSO Study Group on Use of Names for Countries and Territories

Lihsuan Liang lliang at nii.org.tw
Tue Mar 1 23:41:12 UTC 2011

Hi, all,

I would like to suggest my name in the list of volunteers from APRALO
as well, if no objection.

I share the same view as Bajwa on the importance of the issue, and I
see good  benefits to the community if there are more than one
volunteer from each RALO unless when the number grows too large to
make the group discussion difficult.

Regards,

-Sophie Liang

Sophie L. Liang