[APAC-Discuss] ALAC Chair's Report at ICANN 41 Singapore meeting

Charles Mok (gmail) charlespmok at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 05:05:43 UTC 2011

Dear Members,

The ICANN 41 Singapore meeting has ended on Friday and it is a truly
historic event with the approval by the board of the New gTLD program.
 There are also a lot of work and discussion by the At-Large community and
it is summarized in the ALAC Chair's report below:

ALAC Chair's Report at Singapore Meeting - June 2011
Report *from the Chair of the At-Large Advisory Committee to the 41st* *Meeting
of ICANN in Singapore
(**PDF<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/17465713/Singapore_ALAC+Chair+Report_ver+1.pdf>
**)**Slides of the Chair's Report to the 41st* *Meeting of ICANN in
Singapore (**PDF<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/17465713/Singapore_ALAC+Chair+Report+-+Slides_ver+3.pdf>
**;* *PPT<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/17465713/Singapore_ALAC+Chair+Report+-+Slides_ver+3.ppt>
**)*
Of course, we also had a great event with APRALO Showcase for our outreach
and promotion, and you can find the pictures in:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlesmok/sets/72157627010635218/

Thanks and regards,

Charles Mok
APRALO