[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Report at ICANN 41 Singapore

Charles Mok (gmail) charlespmok at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 03:24:51 UTC 2011

Thank you Will!

Will you or someone else from PICISOC be able to join us on our monthly
teleconference calls to start to get involved?? Also, we like to start to
schedule some ALS members to introduce themselves in our monthly calls, and
if possible for PICISOC, we can do it in the next one or two teleconference
meeting.

Also, thanks Raj for your kind and continuous support!  For one thing, we
may start with the ISOC chapters in those economies, I think!

Thanks!
Charles