[APAC-Discuss] Thank you from APRALO Showcase!

Seth Greene Seth.Greene at icann.org
Wed Jun 22 01:39:26 UTC 2011

Hello, Charles,

I can confidently tell you and Pavan that it was a pleasure for Gisella, Matt, and myself to help the Showcase team put the event together.  We're all thrilled it was such a high-energy, enjoyable outreach event.

By the way, I'm told the "buzz" regarding Dr. Ang's participation on the panel following the Showcase has been very positive.

Congratulations -- and thanks very much,
Seth
______

Seth Greene
Interim Manager, At-Large