[APAC-Discuss] Thank you from APRALO Showcase!

Charles Mok (gmail) charlespmok at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 03:38:54 UTC 2011

Dear all fellow APRALO'ers,

I would like to give my big thank you to all of you who attended yesterday's
APRALO showcase, especially of course our two great keynote speakers, Raj
and Peng Hwa, as well as others including Olivier, Sebatian, James, and our
ALS members presenting their organizations....Hong, Kuo Wei, Siva, Andrew,
Kuo-Wei, Richard, etc -- sorry if I missed anyone!  Also, last but not
least, the great support from ICANN staff and our own secretariat --
Gisella, Seth and Matt, and also Pavan (who also co-chair our WG for the
showcase!), and Ping for taking the pictures of the event!!

Thanks again and here are the pictures I put on my Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlesmok/sets/72157627010635218/

See if others may have more to share!

Thanks,
Charles